Well good news from the doctor’s today – they thought I might be diabetic (some dodgy glucose levels in some blood tests) but it turns out it was just cause I had had a big lunch. Whew! Still working on my pomatomus, and grasshoppers though my ADD has gotten a bit worse and I went off and cast on and knit up a slipper sock in some manos del uruguay. Sort of playing around with toe ups, gussets and cables and seeing how they come out. Will tweak it a bit over the next couple of days.
Going through my stash, I realise I have a bad case of ADD. On the needles, I have:
1. pomatomus socks
2. RSC grasshoppers
3. Polka dot poncho for my goddaughter
4. Wavy poncho (from Debbie Bliss family knits)
5. Otto the Owl from Lucinda Guy
In the stash I have:
1. Mista Alpaca yarn for and pattern for Lettuce Knit’s C4 Cardigan.
2. Knit Picks yarn in steel grey and pattern for Flicca from Amelia. I have no idea how I found it, I surfed and there she was.
3. Noro Yarn for the Iro bag. I blame Sundara for being the enabler here. I joined her sock club for the second half of this year… waiting for the first shipment which is going out…sheesh. I can’t remember! Sigh. I’ll have to go order some of her yarn. The stuff people make with it is BEeeooootiful.
I’m making a list for the side bar – i can cross things off as they get done, and hopefully it will help me focus!