I got tagged for the first time today! Courtesy Laura at Sahm I Am.
Here are the rules:
“Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.”
My seven things:
- I’m a lawyer
- I like the feeling of my nostril hairs freezing when you breathe in (obviously during the depths of winter!!)
- I used to make teddy bears (the old fashioned kind, with glass bead eyes and moveable arms and legs) on a sewing machine.
- I have no idea how to sew clothes. Totally useless at it.
- I love to rock climb (indoors – no putting fingers in pile of animal poo for me).
- I love vietnamese pho and bun. I could eat it every day. And everytime I have pho I look longingly at the bun, and when I have bun, I long for the pho. Very difficult!
- I have a slightly weird fetish with all things Scandinavian. Love Iitala Finnish glass. Love Swedish baking. Christmas Tomten. Stockholm’s archipelago, and countryside. I think it stems from a teenage crush on a-ha (loved Morton’s norwegian setesdal sweater. loved him! boy was he yummmmy!!!)
Now to tag – like Laura I’m new to this. Hopefully the tagees are happy to be tagged – if not please ignore the tag and accept my apologies.